Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Government of India
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways

Can I apply for different RTO in place of learner's license issued from


Yes, you can apply, if your states is allowed for that otherwise Permanent licence is issued from the same RTO your learner license is issued.